Ask a Heavy Equipment Repair Mechanic for Answers ASAP
HI. thanks for using JA! I will try and help you out.
First you will need to put the engine on top dead center. This is done by rotating the engine clockwise from the front and then inserting a bolt into the front right side of the rear cover as seen below at # XXXXX
At this time, your engine will be on TDC.
Then follow the procedure in order to adjust your electronic unit injectors:
2. Loosen the locknut.
3. Turn the adjustment screw until the screw makes contact with the electronic unit injector.
4. Turn the adjustment screw to an additional two turns.
5. Turn the adjustment screw counterclockwise for 2.5 turns.
6. Turn the adjustment screw until the screw makes contact with the electronic unit injector.
7. Turn the adjustment screw through 180 degrees in a clockwise direction.
8. Tighten the locknut to a torque of 55 ± 10 N·m (41 ± 7 lb ft).
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Yes and then when you adjust intake valves 3, 5, 6 and Exhaust valves 2,4,6 on TDC compression #6 you adjust injectors 1,2,4.
Here is a valve sheet in case you need it.
Actually I have only seen this one time. It is very rare for this to happen.
Please let me know if you have any more questions. I am glad to help.
Thanks for the bonus and accept!